You already know it.

No matter how far away you are today I have to get you. I look at the sky to see where you are, I think that between us there is a common language.


I just now it, my feelings will reach you and I will keep it in my heart today and forever.


It will flourish, the dream will become a reality, there will be no distance that may separate us and the innocence will give us the strength that will unite us and it will shine smiling our truth.


The memories of yesterday are memories that which will no longer back.


I'm not looking to behind anymore the pain left more power for love. The reality that binds me to you today it feels so distant and still remains.


There is always that believe in the future that will come, there will be no distance that may separate us and the innocence will give us the strength that will unite us and it will shine smiling our truth, no matter how far away you are today my feelings will reach you and I will keep it in my heart today and forever.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New

Ok

My love for you