Sweet victory

I still don't get my body to concentrate, if I continue trembling I will lose the control. Although neither the sun nor the Moon is not on my side "I should try", that was what I told myself. The situation is not in my favor but escape it would be cowardly, might not serve for anything but I will use my bravery to find it out.


I must maintain a fixed my goal even if I have to restrain myself, everything I need is to maintain my pride. Am I'll be able to feel the sweet victory? Or do I shall end on the ground defeated? Whatever it is, I would like to be able to control my destiny.


I will catch with my hands this precious moment and I will run in with a serious face by dragging them all to a world of illusions, I will find the way to escape this endless game of pressure and thus be able to exceed the limit that separates me from the glory.


But what I need to sacrifice to make this happen? A test is stronger than an argument, so if you win you will get results, the silence is prohibited and with the time all will be revealed. I will join all my senses and I will pay attention to the flow, is a game of senses with which decipher my chances of winning.


If you are sufficiently mature, acts as such and accept defeat without excuses. Clap your hands in moments of adversity until the Earth are trembling, change your fighting style, aspire the impossible, go beyond the limits.


It is like an incredible fairy tale that is engraved in the history, so you can show about what is a perfect victory. Are you ready? Get rid of those doubts and rises toward the top. The fate is something that it snatches; a surprising turn of events makes it a worthy victory. Enjoy the wonderful sunlight at the top of the tower.



A smile equal to a goddess, I have been possessed by her charm, the more she calls me deeper I fall. That smile has taken hold of my heart, is a dream that does not cease to grow, nobody can stop me.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New

Ok

My love for you