Oasis



Sometimes the rain gives us the color that represents the nature and simply on occasions we is snatched from a way inexplicably clear, displayed in a desert that in the oasis will not appear or hallucinate nor have to confused with a mirage... However, in any universe, the oasis that we simply need is there... Losing the weakness and the degree of uncertainty, perhaps demonstrating arrogance but ensuring that there is no limit, there is nothing that I limit to reach this oasis in which some day witness of a substance that calmed all my woes, in the moments that needed to be cured and although you have to search the planet most dried, I know that I will find it someday... Because from that moment I recorded the location and through the rain, I will come to give it life even with a single drop.



"You are the oasis for me".






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New

Ok

My love for you