Time

"We have come so far, we have reached with courage, all our hopes have brought us here. Who would say that since the day that I met you will still remain together and fighting for all what we most appreciate. Many say that in other times will be at peace but the reality is that when I am with you, I am full of peace. In our world any storm has end, the nights have a new dawn; the important thing is to rely on those that we love and never surrender… Never lose hope".

The time accelerates the clock, traveling without fear.
Night and day without end, a destination that follow.
There is nothing better than being next to you.
As a star in the sky you are shining.
Thank you for being by my side.

We have been through a lot.
And we still have a long way to go.
But together we will get the courage.
To combat the time for love.
The time is difficult but I will fight.
For you to be at peace.
I will continue and I will not yield.

This did not end up so easy.
But I will not say goodbye.
The promise that I said I will comply.
Because you are everything for me.
No matter what time it is, you will be with me.
And I will always love you.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New

Ok

My love for you