Infinite Rain

Truths and lies that I could distinguish well before, now I'm confused and making mistakes. Love and friendship, the warmth of home, I would like to have them.


But I can't leave, who would care for him? I am alive by this mission, and perhaps that is why I now live even when I can't fight alone anymore.


How to live like this!? Sentenced to remember everything? The sadness, fear and my sins, it's no surprise that i have my sharp blade always, because I don't want to hear teasing never again.


The rain will stop someday, right? My tears are colder than the rain that falls. The storm will keep around me? I ask this because each drop seemed to wish my pain!


Time is running out already, I wish I could find a new place to start again. But my noble intention is always drowned out by the past that haunts me. It is amazing how is that there are people who still rely on me, although I fear that they see my face. Maybe one day I’ll be able to smile at the finish and achieve real forgiveness.


When do will go this intense rain to finish? I have much fear and cold here in the solitude. I would like to have a little bit of light again since it is hard to endure in the loneliness. The rain will stop someday, right? Someday I will get forgiveness for my soul.


Today I wonder if anyone will hear my request: I want to continue! Someday the rain will stop and I'll be able to see the light of the sun, it will happen one day although today there is no hope.



Today I also wonder if it will be bad if I wish to use an umbrella made of sweet and tender love.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New

Ok

My love for you