World

Our future is waiting for us, I will accept our destiny to create a new world, this has just started, and our eyes will see it. The morning brings new things, without pain you won't win, Are you ready? Let's do it!

To forget my cruel past here inside of me I had to decide between thousands of opportunities, but the only one I have now is to fight. Yes, you have to start a revolution; you must find the strength inside yours.

The adventure begins, the occasion that I have always waited until the end I will be by your side. When you feel that you arrive at the end, what you would do? Do you only escape? Can you retake your life? or Do you will accept your defeat? Yes, we need to show our evolution and projecting the force inside yours.

Start the race in a decisive departure, I will be with you. Against my memories so changing I will continue struggling and I will face the crazy world, this is just beginning and you will see it.

Between truths and lies there is only a reboot and the truth is only inside your heart, our future is waiting for us, I will accept our destiny to create a new world, this has just started, and our eyes will see it.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

New

Ok

My love for you