Sweet spice

At the dawn, the telephone woke me up, a voice asked me where and with whom I am
I never answer anything; I've always done what I want
For me, making love is just fun, but with you it's so different
I just want to have you and finally feel that there is between you and me a connection
There is an intense spice in my interior; I want you to memorize that flavor
Until finally I am your only great addiction, that you need me ... Come… Feel me
I would finally like to confess you face to face and making you understand everything what I feel for you
When I'm making love, I have to be indifferent... Throw myself to the precipice and then run away
Do not you understand that I love you?
But, those sentences are just a cruel game in which I'm starting to lose
That sweet and sour spice in my interior… I want you to drink it… Enjoy the taste
I will make you with our bodies, a delicious bending until we reach satisfaction
I really do not understand ... what is love? Because when I see you, I lose control
Do you think I need you? Perhaps... I'm confused; maybe falling in love will make me better…
That spice inside me, I want you to memorize that flavor
Until finally I am your only great addiction, that you need me ... Come… Feel me…


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

By your side

World

Infinite Rain